Looks like Honor is gearing up for the launch of its upcoming handset, Honor X20. This comes as an addition to the X20 lineup. The lineup was launched at the end of June this year with one handset, the Honor X20 SE.
Specification of the Honor X20
According to various teasers by Honor as well as many leaks and rumors, here are some of the speculated features of the handset:
- 6.6″ FHD+ IPS LCD Dual Punch-Hole Display with 1200Hz refresh rate
- Mediatek Dimensity 900 chipset.
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (main camera) + 2MP( Macro lens) + 2MP(Portrait lens)
- Front Camera – Dual-lens selfie shooter
- 4,000mAh battery with 66W fast charging
- Android 11 OS with Magic UI 4.1 on-top
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Shiny Blue and White Gradient
The Honor X20 is set to launch on the 12th of August at 19:30 (Chinese Timing). The X20 SE was launch at the price point of ¥1,799 for the base memory variant. So let’s wait to see what will this handset cost.
via - GSMArena