After the launch of Tecno Pova 2 a month ago, the handset is finally making its way to the Indian market.
Specification of Tecno Pova 2
- 6.9″ Full HD+ IPS LCD Dot-Display with 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek’s Helio G85 chipset
- 4GB / 6GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 48MP (main camera) + 2MP(Macro lens)+ 2MP (Depth lens) + 2MP (Depth lens)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 7,000mAh battery with 18W Charging via – USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS with HIOS 7.6 on top
- 4G connectivity
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint Reader
- Colors – Black, Silver, and Blue
Price and Availability
The Tecno Pova 2 will have two memory variants – 4GB+64GB which is priced at ₹10,499, and 6GB+128GB which is priced at ₹12,499. The handset will be available for purchase starting from the 5th of August exclusively on Amazon.
via - GSMArena