Realme has been working on a new handset, Realme 8s. Thanks to the recent leaks and renders, we now know some of its key specifications as well as the outlook of the handset.
Specifications of Realme 8s
Let’s take a look at some of the speculated features of the handset:
- 6.5” FHD+ Dot-Display with 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek’s Dimensity 810 5G chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage with dedicated MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of external storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (Main camera) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (B&W Lens)
- Front camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAH battery with 33W Quick charging support
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- Android 11 OS with Realme UI 2.0 built on top
- 5G connectivity
The Realme 8S is expected to launch in three color variants, with one being Purple. With the renders out, we hope for a launch event for the handset coming up soon.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Writing an Effective Mobile Marketing Call-to-Action