ZTE has just launched its latest 5G handset, ZTE Axon 30 5G. This comes as a successor to the Axon 20 5G which was launched a year ago.
Specification of ZTE Axon 30 5G
- 6.92″ FHD+ Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Dual Camera setup – 64MP (main camera, Sony IMX682) + 8MP (Ultra Wide Angle camera) +5MP (Macro lens) + Depth sensor
- Front Camera – 16MP second-gen under-display selfie shooter
- 4200mAh battery with 55W Charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS with ZTE’s MyOS 11 on top
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Black, Green
Pricing and Availability
The ZTE Axon 30 5G is priced at ¥2,198 for the base memory variant 6GB+128GB and goes up to ¥3,098 for the highest memory variant 12GB+256GB. The handset will begin sale from the 24th of August.
via - GSMArena