Nokia has finally officially launched its new rugged 5G handset, the Nokia XR20. The company claims that the handset is “life-proof”, with the hardware and software both built to last.
“Rugged” Design of Nokia XR20
To “life-proof” the handset, the XR20 comes in a MIL-STD810H-certified rugged casing that can withstand the drop of up to 1.8 meters. For the Display, the handset is equipped with the Gorilla Glass Victus. Meanwhile, the handset also comes with the IP68 Rating for water and dust resistance.
Specification of Nokia XR20
- 6.67″ Full HD+ IPS LCD Dot-Display with 20.5:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with a MicroSD slot for up to 512GB of expandable storage
- Rear Dual Camera setup – 48 MP (main camera) + 13 MP (Ultra Wide Angle camera)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 4630mAh battery with 18W Charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Ultra Blue, Granite Grey
The Nokia XR20 comes in only one memory variant – 6GB+128GB which is priced at $550. The handset will begin sale from the 24th of August.
via - GSMArena