Poco has just announced its latest handset, Poco F3 GT. This handset is quite similar to Xiaomi’s Redmi K40 Gaming Edition which was launched in April this year.
Specification of Poco F3 GT
- 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED Dot-Display with a 120Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS3.1 internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera Setup – 64MP (main camera) + 8MP (Ultra wide-angle camera) + 2MP (Monochrome sensor)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 5,065mAh battery that comes with 67W charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS with the MIUI 12.5 on-top
- 5G connectivity
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- Physical pop-up Gaming Triggers on RIght side
- White Graphene Heat Sink
- Colors – Black and Silver
Availability and Pricing
The Poco F3 GT comes in three memory variants – 6GB+128GB which is priced at ₹26,999, 8GB+128GB which is priced at ₹28,999, and 8GB+256GB which is priced at ₹30,999. The handset is available for purchase in India starting from the 9th of August.
But the company will start the pre-orders on the handset starting from the 24th of July to the 2nd of August during which the handset will have a discount of ₹1,000 on all the variants, while on the second week it will have a ₹500 discount.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – iPhone 13 Might Support 25W Fast Charging