After the launch of the Galaxy A22 5G back in June, the handset has finally entered the Indian markets. Samsung announced that this ‘Future Ready’ handset will offer 5G connectivity with 11 bands’ support.
Specification of the Galaxy A22 5G
- 6.6″ FHD+ AMOLED Infinity-V display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with a MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of expandable storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 48MP(main camera) + 5MP (UltraWide camera, 123-degree FOV ) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front camera setup – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 15W of Adaptive Fast Charging, via USB Type-C port
- Android OS with One UI Core 3.1 on top
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity with 11 bands support
- Colors – Grey, Mint, and Violet
Price and Availablity
The Galaxy A22 5G comes in two memory variants – 6GB+128GB which is priced at ₹19,999 and 8GB+128GB which is priced at ₹21,999. The handset will soon be available for purchase through Samsung’s online store and other online retail stores.
via - Samsung Newsroom India
Also, Read – Poco F3 GT: Now official!