Nokia is gearing up for the launch of its upcoming rugged handset, the Nokia XR20. The company announced the handset just two days ago, and now we have the leaked image for the handset that was posted on the community forum, taken down soon after.
The image of the Nokia XR20 clearly reveals that the handset will come with some water and dust resistance, probably an IP68 rating. It will at least have a dark blue color variant with a USB Type-C port along with a headphone jack. The handset will have a square camera housing for the Triple camera setup along with an LED Flash.
Specification of Nokia XR20
Acoording to various leaks and reports, here are some of the speculated specifications of the Nokia XR20:
- 6.67″ Full HD+ Display with 20.5:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with a MicroSD slot for up to 512GB of expandable storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 48 MP (main camera) + 13 MP (Ultra Wide Angle camera) + Sensor
- Front Camera – 8Mp selfie shooter
- 4630mAh battery with Fast Charging via – USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS
- 4G connectivity
The Nokia XR20 is expected to launch on the 27th of July. So let’s wait for unlit then to know more.
via – GSMArena
Also, Read – 5 Outdated SEO Techniques That Will Not Work Anymore