OnePlus Nord2 has been all up in the rumors for quite some time now. After the major reveal of the Chipset for the handset by the company itself, we now have a detailed leak on the camera setup for the handset along with some new renders.
OnePlus Nord 2 5G will feature a Triple Camera Setup.
— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) July 13, 2021
Acoording to Tipster Ishan Agarwal, The OnePlus Nord2 will come with a Triple camera setup with a 50MP Sony IMX766 as its main sensor. SO the camera step remains similar to that in the OnePlus 9/9 Pro. The other two sensors are expected to include an 8MP ultrawide and a 2 MP B&W sensor.
Meanwhile, the recent renders of the OnePlus Nord 2 reveal thatthe handset will come with a Punch-hole Diplay, while the past rumors which suggested a pill shaped hole instead.
Further, the compnay revealed today that the Nord2 will comes pre-installed with OxygenOS. Along with that the handset will be backed up by 2 major Android updates and 3 years of security updates.
Take a deep breath and chill, worrywarts. OnePlus Nord 2 comes pre-installed with OxygenOS 11 backed up by 2 major Android updates and 3 years of security updates.
— OnePlus India (@OnePlus_IN) July 13, 2021
Specification of OnePlus Nord2
According to various reports and leaks, here are some of the speculated features of the OnePlus Nord 2:
- 6.43” FHD+ AMOLED Dot-Display with 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek’s Dimensity 1200-AI chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 50MP (Main camera, Sony IMX766) + 8MP (Ultra wide-angle camera) + 2MP (B&W sensor)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,500 mAh battery with fast charging (power TBD)
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Android 11 OS with OxygenOS 11.3 on top
The OnePlus Nord2 is launching on the 22nd of July, so we will soon know what this handset will entail.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Galaxy M22: Specs and Renders leaks are here!