Looks like Samsung is gearing up for the launch of yet another budget handset, the Galaxy M22. Thanks to DealNTech, we now handed renders and specifications of the handset.
Specification of Galaxy M22
According to various reports and leaks, here are some of the speculated features of the handset:
- 6.4″ HD+ Super AMOLED Water-drop notched display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- MediaTek’s Helio G80 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with a MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of expandable storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 48MP(main camera) + 8MP (Wide-Angle camera, 123-degree FOV ) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (Depth lens)
- Front camera setup – 13MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with support of up to 25W Charging, via USB Type-C port
- Android OS
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- 4G connectivity
- Colors – Black, Blue, and White
The renders of the handset reveal the handset has a similar back panel to the Galaxy A22 and F22. The specification of the Galaxy M22 doesn’t look for behind from these two handsets either.
Price and Availability
The Galaxy M22 will come in only one memory variant that is 4GB+128GB. The handset is expected to be placed at the price point of €239.90, but we will have to wait for the launch to know for sure.
via - GSMArena