ZTE is gearing up for the launch of the ZTE Blade V30. While the launch date for the handset is not clear, specifications and renders for the handset have now surfaced online.
Specification of Redmi Note 10T 5G
According to various reports and leaks, here are some of the speculated features of the handset:
- 6.67″ LCD punch-hole Display
- Unisoc Tiger T618 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 512Gb of expandable storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (main camera) +8MP (Ultra-wide camera) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (Depth lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W charging
- Android 11 OS
- 4G connectivity
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Colors – Blue Gradient, Black
The ZTE Blade V30 will come in only one memory variant that is 4GB+128GB. The handset is expected to be placed at the price point of €200, but we will have to wait for the launch to know for sure.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Redmi Note 10T 5G: Entering India on 20 July!