Redmi is gearing up for the launch of yet another 5G handset, Redmi Note 10T 5G. Today the company announced the launch date for the handset in its official Redmi India Twitter account.
Specification of Redmi Note 10T 5G
The handset is speculated to be the rebranded version of the Redmi Note 10 5G. Coming to the specification, we can expect the Redmi Note 10T 5G to have the following :
- 6.5″ LCD punch-hole Display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- Mediatek’s Dimensity 700 5G chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 48MP (main camera) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (Depth lens)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W charging
- Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top
- 5G connectivity
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
While the company has not given any hint regarding the price point of the handset. On thing is for sure that, the Redmi Note 10T 5Gwill be launching on the 20th of July in India!
via - GSMArena