After the launch of the Galaxy S21 Ultra back in January this year, Samsung has just announced a new color variant, the Navy. The handset was launched in various colors including – Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, Phantom Titanium, Phantom Navy, and Phantom Brown.
Specification of the Galaxy S21 Ultra
- 6.8” Dynamic AMOLED 2X Curved Display with 1400p resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset / the Exynos 2100 chipset (Depends on the location)
- 12GB / 16GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB / 1TB of internal storage
- Rear Quad camera setup – 108MP (Main camera) + 12Mp (Ultra-wide camera, 120-degree FOV) + 10MP (Telephoto lens1, 3X Optical zoom) + 10MP (Telephoto lens2, 10X Optical zoom) + Laser AF sensor
- Front Camera – 40MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 25W wired fast charging
- Android 11 with One UI 3.5 on top
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
- S-Pen Support Or any Wacom stylus
- Wi-Fi 6E support
- Adaptive Refresh Rate (ARR) display, which can drop to 10Hz.
- Gorilla Glass Victus protection on the Display
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, Phantom Titanium, Phantom Navy, and Phantom Brown, Navy (NEW)
Price and Availablity
The new color variant of the Galaxy S21 Ultra, Navy is currently available for purchase at the price point of $1,100 through the online retail store Best Buy. However, this color variant has a single memory configuration that is 8GB RAM + 128GB storage.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Galaxy A22 4G: Now official in India!