Xiaomi just unveiled its latest flagship notebook in China, the Mi Notebook X Pro. The notebook boasts some remarkable features such as the latest generation hardware from Intel and Nvidia.
Specifications of Mi Notebook Pro X
- 15.6″ 3.5K OLED display with up to 600 nits peak brightness, Gorilla Glass protection, and full DCI-P3 color gamut coverage
- Processor – 11th Generation Intel Core i7 or Core i5 CPUs.
- Graphics: up to Nvidia RTX 3050 Ti with 4GB of GDDR6 VRAM.
- 16GB / 32GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 512 GB / 1TB of PCIe NVMe SSD.
- Keyboard – backlit with 1.5mm key travel
- Speakers – Two Harmon Kardon-tuned 2W stereo speakers with DTS Audio
- 80Wh battery with 130W fast charging via the USB-C connector
- Color – Space Gray
- Weight – 1.9kg, Thickness – 18.47mm
Price and Availability
The Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro X is available in two variants – Core i5 with 16GB RAM+512GB SSD priced at ¥7,999 and Core i7 with 32GB RAM+1TB SSD which cost ¥9,999. The notebook is currently available for order but will start sale from 9th of July in China. Apart from this, there is no news for the device to go global yet.
via - GSMArena.com news
More from Laptop
The Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model, which Razer claims is the smallest 15 RTX gaming laptop on the market. Is …
What would you prefer in your next gaming laptop? An OLED panel with excellent contrast and deep black levels. Or …