Honor has launched a new 5G handset, the Honor X20 SE. This comes as an entry-level 5G handset with the Dimensity 700 chipset.
Specification of the Honor X20 SE
- 6.6″ FHD+ IPS LCD Dot-Display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Mediatek Dimensity 700 chipset.
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (main camera) + 2MP( Macro lens) + 2MP(Portrait lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 4,000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
- Android 11 OS with Magic UI 4.1 on-top
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Black, Green, Rose Gold, and Silver
Price and Availablity
The Honor X20 SE comes in two memory variants – 6GB+128GB which is priced at ¥1,799, and 8GB+128GB which is priced at ¥1,999. The handset is already up for pre-orders in China, while the actual sale will start on the 9th of July.
via - GSMArena
Also, Read – Mi Notebook Pro X: New launch from Xiaomi