The Vivo Y51A has launched almost 6 months ago. The company is now introducing a new memory variant for the handset at a lower price range for the Indian markets. The Vivo Y51A earlier had only one memory variant, 8GB + 128GB. The new variant is going to be a combination of 6GB RAM with 128GB of internal storage.
Specification of the Vivo Y51 A
- 6.58″ FHD+ IPS LCD Waterdrop-notch display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 662 chipset.
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 48MP (main camera) +8MP (Wide-angle camera) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging
- Android 11 OS with Funtouch OS 11 on-top
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- 4G connectivity
- Color – Titanium Sapphire, Crystal Symphony
Price and Availability
The Vivo Y51A was earlier launched only in one memory variant, 8GB+128GB which is priced at ₹17,990, The new memory variant that has been just launched for the Indian market, 6GB+128GB is priced at ₹16,990. The handset is already up sale via Amazon as well as Vivo’s online store.
via - GSMArena