Huawei is working on a new lineup, the Nova 8i. The company confirmed the handset along with some specifications. Thanks to Playfuldroid, we now have official renders of the handset
The rendered image for the Nova 8i suggests that the handset will have a similar back panel design as the Mate 30 Pro. The handset has a circular camera module housing a Quad camera setup with the LED flash beside it.
Further, the render reveals for the back, the company has used a curved glass panel. Meanwhile, the fingerprint reader is mounted on the side which also doubles as the power button.
Specifications of Huawei Nova 8i
- 6.67″ FHD+LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (main camera) +8MP (ultra wide-angle camera, 120° FOV) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front Dual camera – unspecified
- 4,300 mAh battery with 66W Huawei SuperCharge
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Android 10 OS with EMUI 11 On-Top
- Colors – Moonlight Silver, Starry Black, Interstellar Blue.
Price and Availablity
Huawei has confirmed that the Nova 8i will launch in South-East Asian markets including Malaysia and the Philippines. Price-wise, the handset is going to be a mid-range handset.
While the launch date for the handset is not out yet, with the specs sheet out we expect the handset is coming soon too.
via - GSMArena