Looks like Sony is finally ready to start shipping on its Sony Xperia 1 III which was announced two month back. The handset was recently spotted in Sony’s website with its pre-oder date.
Specifications of the Sony Xperia 1 III
- 6.5″ 21:9 CinemaWide™ OLEDdisplay with 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 64GB / 128GB / 256 GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of expandable storage.
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 12MP + 12MP +12MP (variable tele lens and Dual PD sensor with ZEISS lenses with T* coating )
- Front camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 4,500 mAh battery with USB Power Delivery (USB PD) fast charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC support
- Water resistant (IPX5/IPX8), Dust proof (IP6X)
- Android 11 OS
- Colors – Frosted Black
Price and Availablity
The Sony Xperia 1 III is priced at $1,299.99 and will so up for pre-orders starting from the 1st of July.
via - GSMArena