After the launch of the Mi 11 lineup in India back in April, Xiaomi is back with the Mi 11 Lite as an addition to the lineup. Along with this, tags along with the Mi Watch Revolve Active.
Mi 11 Lite
Let’s take a look at the amazing spec sheet of the Mi 11 Lite:
- 6.55 FHD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (main camera) +8MP (ultra wide-angle camera, 119° FOV) + 5MP (Telemacro lens)
- Front camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 4,250 mAh battery with 33W wired fast-charger In-Box
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC support
- Android 11 OS with MIUI 12 on top
- Colors – Jazz Blue, Vinyl Black, and Tuscany
The Mi 11 Lite comes in three memory variants – the 4GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB priced at ₹21,999, and 8GB+128GB priced at ₹23,999. The handset will be up for sale in India starting on the 28th of June through online retail stores such as Mi.com, Mi Home, Flipkart, and other retail stores across the country.
Mi Watch Revolve Active
XIaomi’s new smartwatch has entered the Inidan markets. The Revolve Active come with a 1.39″ AMOLED Display with 454×454-pixel resolution. The smartwatch has Glass fiber-reinforced polyamide frame. The device has over 110 watch faces and 117 sports mode. The device is powered by 420mAh battery and it supports system above Android 5.0 & iOS 10 OS.
The health and fitness features of the device include heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen level measurement, and sleep tracking.Other features includes notification alerts, music control, phone finder, 5ATM water resistance, built-in GPS, and voice control through Alexa.
The Mi Watch Revolve Active come is comes in the color black and is priced at ₹8,999 The device will be available for purchase starting on the 25th of June.
via - GSMArena