Isn’t it true that losing vital files can be devastating? Let me tell you about an interesting software before you go to an expert and pay them. This app restores your joy in life by restoring your file after a catastrophic data loss. You already know what I’m talking about because you read the post title. AOMEI Backupper is the name of the program. As a celebratory gift for the upcoming Windows Update, AOMEI is giving away the software for absolutely no cost.
A backup is a critical method for managing a copy of your files on another storage space in case the original copies are damaged. In the world of data, it’s a crucial activity.
We also require our data, therefore we make a backup. You can always see that Windows creates a restore point before installing software, simply in case something goes wrong during the installation process and the OS needs to be reverted to the previous restore point. However, relying on the operating system will only get you so far. Between two restore points, anything might happen. As a result, it’s a good idea to back up your data on a regular basis.
This software, as its name implies, creates a backup of the file you want, restores it if you lose the original file copies, and ensures that you have an up-to-date backup for the current file version. This all-in-one tool provides you with a variety of backup alternatives. The following are some of the possibilities:
- System Backup: This is a technique of backing up your complete Windows partition so that if it becomes corrupted, you can restore it.
- Disk Backup: The process of creating an image from a specified HDD, CD, or DVD.
- Partition Backup: It creates an image file from the entire partition of your choice.
- Backups your files and folders to the place you specify.
- File Sync: Creates a backup of files using the Real-Time Sync procedure rather than creating an image.
Here are the images of the software,
The Backup Screen provides you with four options,
- System Backup: System Backup lets you back up your whole System disc, including the C, Recovery, and EFI partitions. These are the most important and vital drivers in a system. Backing them up will allow you to restore your system to its pre-backup state. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional capacity on any of my drives for the System Backup. As a result, I can’t truly test the backup speed of the System Drives.
- Disk Backup: Backup various types of hard discs, including internal and external hard drives, USB flash drives, SD cards, NAS hard drives, and other storage devices that Windows recognizes.
- Partition Backup: This allows you to back up partitions or volumes to a compressed image file if you only want to back up one or more specified partitions or volumes, not the full hard disk.
- File Backup: Office files, photographs, movies, documents, games, and programs may all be quickly backed up to an external hard drive. Multiple file backups on a network or NAS are also supported.
The other features including Restore and Clone provide you with a lot of functionality. Once you have backed up your files you can restore that by going to the Restore Menu and choosing the backup file. The process will take some time depending on the size of your backup so stay patient throughout the process.
The Clone feature is also a great addition to the software as it helps to completely clone a disk, or a partition into another hard drive be it internal or external.
Proceeding to the Tools menu, you have a lot of options to check out. Using this menu you can create bootable media, view the process logs, check the images for any issues, etc. This is a great addition to the software as it extends the boundary beyond just backing up and restoring the files on your Windows PC, but all these features come at a price.
It is included in the Workstation Edition that adds more features and functionality to the software that the free version won’t be able to do.
System clone: Migrate OS from HDD to SSD, SSD to SSD, HDD to HDD, or SSD to HDD without reinstalling Windows or apps, and ensure that the system will boot after the migration. MBR/GPT drives, UEFI boot mode, mSATA/M.2/PCI-E SSDs, and so on are all supported.
Universal Restore: Restore a backup image to a new computer with different hardware, or backup and restore an operating system from physical to virtual machine (P2V).
Merge backup images: For easier management, combine a full backup with its chained incremental backups into a single backup.
Backup scheme: To preserve backup disc space, erase outdated backup pictures automatically depending on various predefined values.
For system maintenance, use the PXE boot utility to start client-side PCs within a LAN via network booting. File/folder synchronization in real-time: Monitor files/folders for changes and synchronize newly inserted, changed, or deleted files/folders from source to target path as soon as possible.
How to participate in the giveaway?
There is no process, except heading over to this link that will redirect you to their website. You will be able to download the software for free, and once you have downloaded check the “Readme” File for the License Code. The offer is valid until June 30, 2021. So, claim it before the time runs out.