Just last month, Pete Lau, CEO of OnePLus, revealed that the company is coming up with the successor of Nord N100, the OnePlus Nord N200 5G. And as the name suggest the handset will be equipped with a 5G chipset.
Thanks to the famous Tipster Evan Blass, here are some of the speculated features of the handset:
- 6.49″ IPS LCD punch-hole display
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 480 chipset
- 4GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB of UFS2.1 internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 13MP (primary shooter) + 2MP (depth lens) + 2MP (macro lens)
- Front-facing camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 11 OS with OxygenOS on top
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
While the company hasn’t said anything about the OnePlus Nord N200. With such an extensive leak out, we hope to hear from the company soon.
via - GSMarena