Just a few days ago we got some major specification leaks on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy M32. Thanks to Indo-Asian News Service (IANS), we now have the price leaks for the handset too.
But before that, let’s take a quick look at some of the speculated specification of the handset:
- 6.4″ FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a U-shaped notch
- MediaTek’s Helio G85 chipset
- 4GB / 8GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage with microSD slot for expandable storage
- Rear Dual Camera setup – 64MP (main camera) + Macro lens (4cm Focal length)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging
- Android 11 OS with OneUI on-top
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- Color – Black, Blue, White
According to the reports from IANS, the Samsung Galaxy M32 will be priced at somewhere between ₹15,000 and ₹20,000 in India. The handset is expected to launch around the 4th week of June, so we will soon know for sure.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – OnePlus Nord2: Specs leaks are here!
You might also like
More from Android
Behind the scene, Google is constantly working on Android for improving its services for the end-users. This time, they switched …