OnePlus just launched its latest handset, the Nord CE. And looks like the company is already gearing for its upcoming handset, OnePlus Nord2.
According to various leaks and reports, here’s the list of speculated specification of the handset:
- 6.43″ FHD+ AMOLED 120Hz punch-hole display with 90Hz refresh Rate
- MediaTek’s flagship Dimensity 1200 chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS 3.2 internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 50MP (Sony IMX686 primary shooter) + 8MP (ultrawide angle) + 2MP (macro lens)
- Front-facing camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,500 mAh battery with 30W Fast charging
- Android 11 Operating System
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Dual-Sim 5G connectivity
The OnePlus Nord2 is expected to launch on the 9th of July. Thre are just few things left unkhon, which will probably surface soon too!
via - GSMarena