Today, HMD Global announced its latest entry-level, the Nokia C20 Plus. The handset comes as a successor to the existing, Nokia C20 which was launched back in April.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.5″ HD+ LCD Waterdrop-notch Display with 720p resolution
- Unisoc SC9863A chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 256GB of expandable memory
- Rear Dual Camera setup – 8MP (Main camera) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camer – 16MP selfie shooter
- Android 11 Go Lightweight
- 4,950 mAh battery with 10W charging
- No fingerprint reader
- Dual Sim
- Colors – Ocean Blue, Graphite Black
The Nokia C20 Plus is priced at ¥699 and will begin sale in China starting on the 16th June.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Galaxy S21 FE: Spotted on GeekBench