Looks like Samsung is gearing up for the launch of its upcoming handset in its M-series, the Galaxy M32. The handset has been certified by various authorities such as the FCC, Bluetooth SIG, BIS, and Wi-Fi Alliance.
According to various leaks and reports, here are some of the speculated specification of the handset:
- 6.4″ FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a U-shaped notch
- MediaTek’s Helio G85 chipset
- 4GB / 8GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage with microSD slot for expandable storage
- Rear Dual Camera setup – 64MP (main camera) + Macro lens (4cm Focal length)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging
- Android 11 OS with OneUI on-top
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- Color – Black, Blue
With the leaks and renders out, the Galaxy M32 will soon reach its imminent launch.
via - GSMarena