Vivo is out with yet another entry-level 5G handset, the Vivo Y53s 5G. As the name suggests, this comes a san successor to the existing Vivo Y53, which was launch back in 2017.
Specification of the Vivo Y53s 5G
- 6.58″ FHD+ IPS LCD Waterdrop-notch display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 480 chipset.
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Dual Camera setup – 64MP (main camera) + Macro lens (4cm Focal length)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging
- Android 11 OS with OridinOS OS 1.0 on-top
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Black, White, Shimmer Blue
Price and Availablity
The Vivo Y53s 5G comes in two memory variants – 8GB+128GB which is priced at ¥1,799, and 8GB+256GB which is priced at ¥1,999. The handset is already up for pre-orders in China, while the actual sale will start on the 11th of June.
via - GSMarena