Vivo is gearing up for the launch of yet another handset, the Vivo Y73. The company had launched the Vivo Y73s back in October last year. So this handset comes as the vanilla version of the Y73s.
— Nipun Marya (@nipunmarya) June 5, 2021
The official teaser for the Vivo Y73 comes from the Indian division’s Director of Brand Strategy, Mr. Nipun Marya. The post reveals the rear panel design for the upcoming handset.
Acoording to the image, the rear panel of the handset is somewhat similar to the Vivo X60 series. The handset has a Triple camera module in a setup that’s quite similar to that of the X60 and the X60 Pro.
According to various reports and leaks, here are some of the speculated features of the handset:
- 6.44″AMOLED FHD+ Notched- Display
- MediaTek Helio G95 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 48MP (main camera) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 5MP (Depth lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 4,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- Android 11 OS with Funtouch OS 11.1 on-top
- In-display fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
While the teaser doesn’t reveal anything about the launch date of the handset, we are sure that the handset is on its way!
via - GSMarena