Vivo has launched yet another addition to its Y70 lineup, the Vivo Y70t. This comes as a third member of the series.
Let’s take a looks at some of the key specifications of the handset:
- 6.53″ IPS LCD punch-hole Display
- Qualcomm’s Exynos 880 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage with microSD slot for expandable storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 48MP (main camera) + 2MP (Depth lens) + 2MP (macro lens)
- Front Camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 4,350mAh battery with 18W charging
- FuntouchOS 10.5 with Android 10 on top.
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Color – Black, Blue, White
The Vivo Y70t comes in three memory variants – 6GB+128GB priced at ¥1,499, 8GB+128GB priced at ¥1,699, and 8GB+256GB priced at ¥1,999. The handset is already up for purchase in China, while we don’t know when or if the handset will be available in the international markets.
via - GSMarena