Poco’s first 5G handset for India, Poco M3 Pro is soon launching. The handset was launched just last month and will now enter the Indian Markets on the 8th of June.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.5″ Super AMOLED punch-hole display with 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- MediaTek’s Dimensity 700U chipset
- 4GB / 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 48MP (Primary shooter) + 2MP (depth lens) + 2MP (macro lens)
- Front-facing camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000 mAh battery with 22.5W charger
- Android 11, with MIUI 12 on top
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – Poco Yellow, Power Black, Cool Blue
While we don’t know at what price point is the Poco M3 Pro set at. But with the launch so close, we will soon know all about it.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Honor 50 series: Launching on 16th June!