Well, Xiaomi has finally launched the Pro variant for its Note 10 series, the Redmi Note 10 Pro. While the global markets received the Pro variant long back in March, this is specifically for China. The handset has some major changes in the specification.
Let’s take a look at the key features of the Chinese Note 10 Pro:
- 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED Dot-Display with 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- MediaTek Dimensity 1100 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of UFS3.1 Flash storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (Primary Camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide angle Camera) + 2MP (Depth Sensor)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast charger In-Box
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11 OS
- Side-mounted Fingerprint reader
- Colors – Black, Blue, White
The Chinese Redmi Note 10 Pro comes in three memory variants – 6GB+128GB priced at ¥1,499, 8GB+128GB priced at ¥1,799, and 6GB+256GB priced at ¥1,999. The handset will be up for sale in China starting on the 1st of June.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Do We Need More Anonymous Content?
You might also like
More from Miscellaneous
Reliance Jio, a telecom service provider in India has announced their first smartphone - JioPhone Next. The JioPhone Next is …
Walmart is offering the second-generation Google Pixel Buds for the price of $79. Which is way lower than the MRP …
TeamGroup has been working since 2020 along with many motherboard manufacturers and DRAM manufacturers. And fruit of their R&D is …