The entry-level handset, Moto G30 has finally arrived in the United States. the handset was launched back in February this year and entered the Indian market shortly after.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.5” FHD+ Waterdrop Notch display
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 662 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with MicroSD card for up to 1TB of expandable storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (Main camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (Depth Lens)
- Front camera – 13MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAH battery with 66W wired charging support
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- Android 10 OS
- 4G connectivity
- Colors – Black
The Moto G30 is already up for pre-orders in Europe through Amazon. But unlike in other markets, for the United States its available in one color and memory variant priced at $299.99.
via - GSMarena