Looks like Vivo is not yet done with its X60 series. The company today launched a new Curved Edition for the vanilla Vivo X60. As the name suggests, this variant of the series will have a curved screen along with some other changes.
Let’s take a looks at some of the key specifications of the handset:
- 6.56″ AMOLED FHD+ punch-hole Curved-Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm’s Exynos 1080 chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 48MP (main camera, OIS and Vivo’s gimbal stabilization ) + 13MP (Telephoto camera) + 13MP (Ultra-wide camera, 120° FOV, 2.5cm macro support)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,300mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- OriginOS 10 with Android 11 on top.
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Dual 5G connectivity
- USB Type-C Audio
- Color – Midnight Black, Shimmer Blue, Shimmer White
The Vivo X60 Curved Edition comes in three memory variants – 8GB+128GB priced at ¥3,499, 8GB+256GB priced at ¥3,799 and 12GB+256GB priced at ¥3,999. The handset is already up for purchase in China, while we don’t know when or if the handset will be available in the international markets.
via - GSMarena