Today, Vivo announced the more affordable version for iQOO Neo5 called the iQOO Neo5 Lite. While the chipset has remained the same as in the original handset, some major changes can be seen in the camera module and display.
Let’s take a looks at some of the key specifications of the handset:
- 6.57″ FHD+ LCD punch-hole Display with 144Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 870 chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 48MP (main camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera) + 2MP (macro lens)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 4,500mAh battery with 44W fast charging via USB Type-C
- Android 11 with OriginOS on top.
- Dual-5G connectivity
- Side-Mounted fingerprint reader
- Multi-Turbo 5.0 (11-layer liquid-cooled heat dissipation system)
- Color – Black, White
The iQOO Neo5 Lite comes in three memory variants – 8GB+128GB priced at ¥2,299, 8GB+256GB priced at ¥2,499, and 12GB+256GB priced at ¥2,699. The handset is already up for purchase in China, while we don’t know when or if the handset will be available in the international markets.
via - GSMarena