Honor has finally launched its much-rumored mid-range handset, Honor Play 5. the handset is packed with the Dimensity 800U chipset and 66W charging support.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.53” FHD+ AMOLED Waterdrop Notch display
- MediaTek’s Dimensity 800U chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (Main camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera) + 2MP (Macro lens) + 2MP (Depth Lens)
- Front camera – 16MP (Sony IMX471 Sensor) selfie shooter
- 3,400mAH battery with 66W wired charging support
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- Android 10 OS with Magic UI 4.0 built on top
- 4G connectivity
- Colors – Black, Purple, Gradient
The Honor Play 5 comes in two memory variants – 8GB+128GB priced at ¥2,099 and 8GB+256GB priced at ¥2,299. The handset will start sale in China from the 26th of May.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – How to Grow Your SEO Traffic Consistently