The much-awaited Redmi Note 10S has finally launched in the Indian markets. The handset will be available for purchase starting from the 18th of May.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the key features of this handset:
- 6.43″ FHD+ AMOLED Dot-Display
- MediaTek Helio G95 chipset
- 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of UFS2.2 Flash storage with dedicated MicroSD slot for expandable memory up to 512GB
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (Primary Camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide angle Camera, FOV 118°) + 2MP (Depth Sensor) + 2MP (Macro Sensor)
- Front Camera – 13MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charger In-Box
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11 OS
- Side-mounted Fingerprint reader
- Colors – Deep Sea Blue, Frost White, and Shadow Black
The Redmi Note 10S is available in two memory variants – the 6GB+64GB which is priced at ₹14,999 and 6GB+128GB which is priced at ₹15,999. It will be available for purchase online through Mi.com, Amazon starting from the 18th of May.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – MediaTek Launches Budget 5G Chip – Dimensity 900