Asus is gearing up for the launch of its latest handset, the Asus Zenfone 8. Thanks to tipster Mukul Sharma, we have a good idea of what this handset will look like.
According to the leaks, here are some of the speculated features of the handset:
- 5.92″ FullHD+ AMOLED Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 6GB / 12GB / 16GB of RAM
- 126GB / 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Rear Dual camera setup – 64MP (Main camera, Sony IMX686) + 12MP (Ultra-wide camera)
- Front camera – 12MP selfie shooter
- 4000mAh battery with 30W fast charging support via USB Type-C port
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- 5G connectivity
The Asus Zenfone 8 is launching on the 12th of May. We won’t have to wait long to know more about the handset.
via - GSMarena