Today, Honor launched its latest tablet, the Honor Tablet X7. This new tablet is very lightweight, weighing about 325g, and 8.5mm thin. The lightweight combined with the fine sand texture at the back gives a very comfortable grip over the device.
Lets take a look at some of the key feature of the Honor Tablet X7:
- 8” LCD Display with 1280×800-pixels resolution
- Helio P22T chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 512GB of external memory
- Rear camera – 5MP (Main camera)
- Front camera – 2MP selfie shooter
- 5,100 mAh battery with 10W charging via MicroUSB port
- Android 10-based Magic UI 4.0
- 4G connectivity
The device comes in three different variant – The Wi-Fi only model which cost ¥899, 4G variant priced at ¥1199, and a kid-friendly version with a silicone case that costs ¥999.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Galaxy TabS7 Lite: Spotted in 3C listings