Today Oppo officially launched its latest 5G handset, Oppo K9 5G. The company held a huge launch event for the same and announced its other smart devices – a smart TV, a pair of TWS earphones, and a fitness band.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of the Oppo K9 5G:
- 6.43” Full HD+ AMOLED Dot-Display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 126GB / 256GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of external memory
- Rear Triple camera setup – 64MP (Main camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4300mAh battery with 65W Super Flash charging support via USB Type-C port
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- 5G connectivity
- 3D liquid-cooling system
- Colors – Black, Gradient
The base variant of the handset is priced at ¥1,999 while the higher memory variant will cost you ¥2,199. The handset is currently up for pre-orders in China. If you opt for the pre-orders, you will get ¥100 off on the handset. The Oppo K9 5G starts sale on the 11th of May.
As of now, we don’t have any news about its launch in the international market.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Galaxy A22 5G: Spotted on TUV listing!