Today Realme finally launched its new affordable 5G handset, the Realme V13 5G. The handset comes with a massive 5,000mAh battery.
Let’s take a look at some of its key specifications:
- 6.5” LCD FullHD+ Dot-Display with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Mediatek Dimensity 700 chipset
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of internal storage with dedicated MicroSD slot.
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 48MP (main camera) + B&W sensor + Macro lens
- Front camera – 8MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W wired fast-charging.
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Android 11 OS
- Dual 5G connectivity
- Colors – Black and Blue.
The Realme V13 5G comes in two memory variants. The base variant of 8GB+128GB is priced at ¥1599, while the higher variant of 8GB+256GB will cost ¥1799. The handset is currently available for pre-order and will go for sale starting on the 2nd of April.
via - GSMarena
More from 5G
The company has stated that it will be launching the Pixel 5a 5G later this year. The phone will be …