Xiaomi has launched another addition to the Mi 11 lineup, the Mi 11 Lite. This is more on the affordable side having some amazing features of the 11 lineups.
Let’s take a look at the amazing spec sheet of the Global Mi 11:
- 6.55 FHD+ AMOLED display with 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 64MP (main camera) +8MP (ultra wide-angle camera, 123° FOV) + 5MP (macro lens)
- Front camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 4,250 mAh battery with 33W wired fast-charging.
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC support
- Android 11 OS with MIUI 12.5 on top
- Colors – Boba Black, Peach Pink, and Bubblegum Blue.
The Mi 11 Lite has currently launched only in China. We hope to get the global variant soon.
via - 9To5Google
You might also like
More from Android
The major US carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T) announced an RCS-related venture of their own in October of 2019, just …
The Google Quick Pair feature has been updated to accommodate a wider range of devices, including OnePlus Buds and Fitbit …