Vivo just launched a new affordable 5G handset, iQOO Z3. The handset comes with the gaming-inspired Snapdragon 768G chipset.
Let’s take a look at some of the key specifications of the handset:
- 6.58″ IPS LCD FHD+ waterdrop notch Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G 5G chipset
- 6GB / 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage with MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of expandable memory
- Rear Triple camera setup – 64MP (Main camera) + 8MP (Ultra-wide camera) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front camera – 16MP selfie shooter
- 4,400mAh battery with 55W fast-charging support via USB Type-C port
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Android 11 OS with OriginOS on top
- 5G connectivity
- Colors – Deep space, Nebula, Cloud oxygen
The iQOO Z3 starts at the price point of CNY 1,700 for the 6GB+128GB memory. Meanwhile the highest memory of 8GB+256GB will cost CNY 2,000. The handset will go on sale starting Thursday next week.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Vivo Y72 5G: Now official!
You might also like
More from 5G
The company has stated that it will be launching the Pixel 5a 5G later this year. The phone will be …