After many rumors, Realme’s new budget handset, the Realme C21 is finally here. The handset features a fingerprint-resistant Geometric Art Design on its rear panel.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.5″ HD+waterdrop notch Display
- MediaTek Helio G35 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with dedicated MicroSD slot for up to 256GB of expandable memory.
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 13MP (primary camera) + 2MP (macro lens) + 2MP (monochrome unit)
- Front Camera – 5MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with reverse charging support
- Android 10 with Realme UI on top
- Colors – Cross Blue, Cross Black
via - GSMarena
More from Android
The major US carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T) announced an RCS-related venture of their own in October of 2019, just …
The Google Quick Pair feature has been updated to accommodate a wider range of devices, including OnePlus Buds and Fitbit …