Huawei launched the P40 5G a year ago. The company has now launched a 4G variant of the handset, the Huawei P40 4G. Apart from the chipset, the handset is similar to the original P40.
Here are some of the key features of the Huawei P40 4G:
- 6.1″ OLED FHD+ display
- Kirin 990 chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for expandable memory up to 256GB
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 50MP (Main camera) + 8MP (Telephoto camera) + 16MP (Ultrawide lens)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter + IR ToF module
- 3,800mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging support
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
- Android 10 OS with EMUI 10.1 on top
- 4G connectivity
- Color – Frost Silver, Dark Blue
The Huawei P40 4G is currently available in China for CNY 3,998 ($618) for the single 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variant. THE handset will soon enter the global markets too.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Oppo Find X3 series launching soon!
More from Android
The major US carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T) announced an RCS-related venture of their own in October of 2019, just …
The Google Quick Pair feature has been updated to accommodate a wider range of devices, including OnePlus Buds and Fitbit …