Samsung has announced a new 4G budget handset, the Galaxy A32 4G. This handset an up-gradation to the Galaxy A32 5G which was launched earlier this month. Whit this handset, Samsung will finally have a 90Hz refresh rate display in it s Galaxy A series.
Here are some of the key specifications of the handset:
- 6.4” AMOLED notched display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core chipset sporting two 2GHz cores and six 1.8Ghz cores
- 4/6/8 GB of RAM
- 64GB /128GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot for expandable memory up to 1TB
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 64MP (Main camera) + 8MP (Ultrawide, 123-degree Field Of View ) + 5MP (Macro lens) + %MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camera – 20MP selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support
- In-Display Fingerprint reader
- Android 11 OS
- 4G connectivity
- Color – Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue, and Awesome Violet.
While the company said nothing about the price point of this new budget handset. We can expect that the Galaxy A32 4G to give huge competition to the 5G variant of the handset.
via - Android Authority
Also, Read – The Essential E-Commerce Technologies of 2021
More from Android
The major US carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T) announced an RCS-related venture of their own in October of 2019, just …
The Google Quick Pair feature has been updated to accommodate a wider range of devices, including OnePlus Buds and Fitbit …