Today, Oppo launched the new handset to the Reno5 series, the Reno 5 K 5G. Unlike what the rumors, the handset launched with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 750G under the helm.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of the Reno5 K 5G :
- 6.43” AMOLED punch-hole display with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G chipset
- 8GB / 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB / 256GB of UFS2.1 internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera Setup – 64MP (main camera, Sony IMX766) + 8MP (Super wide-angle camera, 119° FOV) + 2MP (depth sensor) + 2MP (Macro lens)
- Front Camera – 32MP selfie shooter
- 4,300mAh battery that comes with Oppo’s SuperVOOC 2.0 65W charging via USB Type-C port
- Android 11 OS with the Color OS V11.1 on-top
- 5G connectivity
- In-Display fingerprint reader
- Colors – Blue, White and Black
The Reno5 K 5G will start its sale in China from the 6th of March. But the company hasn’t revealed the price of the handset yet.
via - GSMarena
More from 5G
The company has stated that it will be launching the Pixel 5a 5G later this year. The phone will be …