If you live in India, you can now purchase the Galaxy F62 from Flipkart, and Samsung online retail store, My Jio, and Reliance Digital. Do note, there are cashback offers that you can take advantage of.
Galaxy F62 – specifications, colors and pricing.
The Galaxy F62 comes with a massive 6.7-inch Super AMOLED+ FHD+ display, and has Infinity-O design. Under the punch-hole, you will get a 32MP selfie camera, and no optical finger print scanner. Under the hood, you’ll get Exynos 9825 SoC, which was featured in Galaxy S10 and Note 10 Series. The rear-facing camera comes with 64+12+5+5MP configuration, and is capable of recording 4K@30FPS.
On the software side, Samsung has packed Android 11 with OneUI 3.1. For battery, you will get a massive 7,000mAh battery along with a 25W USB PD charger inside the box.
The Galaxy F62 will be available from the above mentioned retailers starting 12PM. The variants available are 6B/128GB for ₹23,999 and 8GB/128GB for ₹25,999. You can get ₹2,500 cashback if you purchase from ICICI Debit and Credit Card.
Moreover, thanks to Galaxy Forever program, you can get the device by paying 70% of the price and later upgrade to a new Galaxy device or pay the rest 30% after the first year. If you buy from My Jio or Reliance Digital, you will get benefits of worth ₹10,000, where you will get ₹3,000 discount coupons on recharge and ₹7,000 from the partner brands.
For colors, you have the option to choose between Laser Green, Laser Blue, and Laser Grey.
Also, Read: Redmi 9 Power: New memory variant for India!