After weeks of anticipation, the Moto E7 Power is finally official in India. As per the press release, this handset is “100% made in India” and will be available for purchase through Flipkart and other leading retail stores.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.5” HD+ Waterdrop notch Display with 720p+ resolution
- MediaTek’s Helio G25 chipset
- 2GB / 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 32GB / 64GB of internal storage with dedicated MicroSD slot for up to 1TB of expandable memory
- Rear Dual Camera setup – 13MP (main camera) +2MP (Macro lens)
- 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging via USB Type-C port
- Android10 OS
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- 2×2 MIMO network support
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- IP52 rating
- Dedicated Google Assistant button on the right-side
- Color – Tahiti Blue and Coral Red
The Moto E7 Power will be available for purchase in India from the 27th of Feburary. The handset will cost ₹7,499 for the 2GB+32GB memory variant. While the 4GB+64GB memory variant will cost ₹8,299.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – MI 11: Finally entering Asia on 25th February!