Finally, the launch date of the Mi 11 is here. The handset was launched in China back in December last year and was announced globally earlier this month. Looks like the handset will finally hit the Asian markets in the upcoming week.
According to the reports, the handset will begin sale in Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam starting the 25th of February. Each country will hold individual live-event for the launch of MI 11. You can tune in to the event via Xiaomi’s Facebook pages of the respective countries.
Here is a quick summary of the amazing spec sheet of the Global Mi 11:
- 6.8” OLED punch-hole Display with 120Hz refresh rate and a peak brightness of 1,500 nits.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 8GB/12GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera setup – 108MP (main camera) +13MP (ultra wide-angle camera, 123° FOV) + 5MP (telemacro lens)
- Front camera – 20MP selfie shooter
- 4,600 mAh battery with 55W wired fast-charging, 50W wireless, and 10W reverse charging.
- In-display fingerprint reader
- Dual 5G connectivity
- Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC support
- Android 11 OS with MIUI 12 on top
via - GSmarena