Looks like Samsung is on its way to lunch yet another handset in India, the Galaxy A12. The handset was launched back in November last year and will enter the Indian market sometime next week.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.5″ HD+ Infinity-V display
- MediaTek Helio P35 chipset
- 4GB / 6GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB of internal storage
- Rear Quad Camera setup – 48MP (Main camera) + 5MP (ultrawide camera, 123-degree FOV) + 2MP (Macro sensor) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Front Camer – 8MP selfie shooter
- Android 10 OS (with Android 11 OS on its way)
- 5,000 mAh battery with 15W Fast-charging support via USB Type-C port
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Color – White, Black, Blue
While the Galaxy A12 was launched at £169 in Europe. We will have to wait for the launch to see what this handset will cost in India.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Nokia 5.4: Soon entering the Indian Market!