The Nokia 3.4 was launched back in September last year. Looks like the handset is finally going to make its way to the Indian market.
— Nokia Mobile India (@NokiamobileIN) February 3, 2021
While the company did not make any claims of the launch date. Nokia India made an official announcement about the Nokia 3.4 coming to the Indian Market soon.
Here are some of the key features of the handset:
- 6.5″ HD+ LCD punch-hole display with an aspect ratio of 19:9
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 chipset
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Rear Triple Camera – 13MP + 2MP + 5MP
- Front Camera – 8MP
- 4,000 mAh battery, with 10W charging via a MicroUSB port
- 3.5mm audio jack.
- Android 10 OS
- Rear Fingerprint reader
Meanwhile, there are rumors of the hands to launch at the price point of ₹12,000 for the base variant. But we will have to wait for the actual launch to know for sure.
via - GSMarena
Also, Read – Nokia 1.4: New entry-level handset from HMD Global